Pursue a Career at Technorm
Technorm’s team is growing! Come and make the difference! Are you looking for new professional challenges within an industry-leading company? We may have a position that will suit your aspirations.
Join our team of experts in Montreal or Quebec City
Technorm is a consulting firm specialized in building engineering, knowing an exceptional growth and looking to add an architect to its Montreal team. Are you passionate about the Building Code and looking to contribute to the growth of our organization? How would you like to join our multidisciplinary team of engineers, architects, technologists, codes and standards specialists and experienced trainers?
Under the supervision of the Head of Department for the Civil and Structure Team, you would investigate on the origin and cause of building envelope damage and write technical reports. You would make informed assessments on highly technical situations through your skills for thorough analysis.
- Having a Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Having 10 years’ experience and interest in the technical aspects of architecture;
- Having experience in construction site supervision is an asset;
- Being a member in good standing of the Ordre des architectes du Québec;
- Being bilingual;
- Being a team player, being curious, and having a good sense of judgement and initiative;
- Being mobile in the greater Montreal area, and sometimes elsewhere in the province (possessing a vehicle and a valid driver’s license is essential).
- A full-time position (35h/week), flexible schedule, teleworking possible;
- A competitive annual remuneration;
- A generous vacation policy;
- A group insurance plan;
- A professional development program;
- A physical activities reimbursement program;
- A stimulating and motivating work environment;
- A social club and group activities throughout the year.
Apply or submit your spontaneous application
Would you like to apply for one of our posted job opportunities? Simply complete the form below and enclose your CV and/or your cover letter.
None of our job positions match your expertise? Do not hesitate to submit your application, we are always looking for new talents!
Why work at Technorm?
To work in a stimulating environment
For values that match yours
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive Technorm expertise directly in your inbox