Pursue a Career at Technorm
Technorm’s team is growing! Come and make the difference! Are you looking for new professional challenges within an industry-leading company? We may have a position that will suit your aspirations.
Join our team of experts in Montreal or Quebec City
What if you joined a team full of ideas that has developed an unmatched expertise in building safety and compliance in Quebec? Would you like to take part in large-scale projects combining knowledge and talent? How about participating in the growth of Technorm’s multidisciplinary team, known and recognized among others for its codes and standards specialists?
You will team up with 3 heads of expertise in the Codes and Standards – Fire Safety team and provide technical assistance as well as administrative and logistical support to the team’s professionals. Through a variety of functions related to planning, research and organization, you will act as coordinator between the different departments. Your organizational skills will be called upon to identify the administrative situations requiring structure. You will work with latitude to develop new tools for project and information management for the department.
- Having a professional, college or university degree in a relevant discipline (administration, numerical information management);
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar job (related to construction, architecture or administration/management is an asset);
- Mastering Excel perfectly (and being able to use the other Office software with ease);
- Having analytical and methodical skills;
- Being resourceful, a self-learner and showing initiative;
- Being a team player and knowing how to be a leader!
- A full-time position (35h/week) with a flexible schedule and teleworking possible;
- A competitive annual remuneration;
- A generous vacation policy;
- A group insurance plan;
- A professional development program;
- A physical activity reimbursement program;
- A Social Club and group activities throughout the year.
You would like to have the pleasure of working in a firm where knowledge development is encouraged? You are looking for a stimulating and motivating work environment? This job is for you! Send your CV right away to Émilie at email@example.com. We look forward to discovering your talents! For more information, and to see our lovely faces, visit www.technorm.ca/en, or our Facebook page!
Apply or submit your spontaneous application
Would you like to apply for one of our posted job opportunities? Simply complete the form below and enclose your CV and/or your cover letter.
None of our job positions match your expertise? Do not hesitate to submit your application, we are always looking for new talents!
Why work at Technorm?
To work in a stimulating environment
For values that match yours
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive Technorm expertise directly in your inbox