Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and pricing
Yes, the registration deadlines for each training session are shown at the bottom of the respective webpage. As a general rule, registration closes 48 hours before the training session begins. For example, if a training session begins on Friday morning at 8AM, you have until 8AM on Wednesday to register.
All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
- Cancellation of registration for an online training session three (3) to nine (9) days before the training session: refund of 75% of the cost of the training session;
- Cancellation of registration for a classroom training session three (3) to nine (9) days before the training session: refund of 50% of the cost of the training session;
- No refunds will be issued if a registration is cancelled two (2) days or less before the training session (online or classroom setting);
- No refunds will be issued if a participant does not show up for the training session;
- Group purchases are not, under any circumstances, refundable.
Schedule and location
In Montreal: Le 1000 Conference Centre, 1000 De La Gauchetière Ouest, suite MZ-150, Montreal (Quebec) H3B 4W5 (Bonaventure Metro). View the map.
In Quebec City: Hôtel Must, 1345 Route de l’Aéroport, L’Ancienne-Lorette (Quebec) G2G 1G5.
Other towns: the addresses and maps of locations are shown on a case-by-case basis for each location.
In Montreal: Pay car parking is available within the Le 1000 Conference Centre building.
The building provides 54 parking spaces for bicycles on the P2 level of the indoor parking garage which is accessible via 995 Rue Saint-Antoine West. This service is free of charge.
In Quebec City: Indoor and outdoor parking are both free of charge. A charging station for Tesla electric vehicles is also available.
Other towns: Please contact the training services team to find out more about the training locations.
Language of instruction
Online training sessions
During the training session, you will hear the trainer’s explanations and you can type questions using a chat application.
You can also use the States button.
Click on “Raise your hand” to ask the trainer a question.
The trainer will hear a sound and then read the question you have typed in the chat application or they will ask you to turn on your microphone so that you can ask a question verbally.
The trainer may also ask the participants questions and ask you to provide an answer or select an option.
Internet connection, IT equipment and documentation
Accréditations and certifications
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive Technorm expertise directly in your inbox